Monte Carlo – Portfolio Simulation Tool
Is your portfolio on track for retirement? Will you save enough to retire comfortably? How long will your portfolio last when you begin to make withdrawals? We are on a quest to help you get these answers!
Monte Carlo is a must-have portfolio simulation tool used by finance professionals to approximate the probability of portfolio returns. It allows investment advisors and portfolio managers to create portfolios and simulate them under different market conditions and personal preferences. Now, you – the investor – can access this powerful tool which comes with simplicity and without a spin to sell you a financial product or a service.
- More than a dozen asset classes
- Research-quality historical market data going back over 100 years
- Back test your portfolio to see how it would have performed to date
- Annual withdrawal, contributions, inflation and rebalancing options
- Portfolio risk analysis
- See dollar amount spent on fees and expenses for mutual funds, ETFs and etc.
Windows 8, Windows 10, Xbox One (Mac/iOS version coming soon!)