If you are a black-belt software engineer who is passionate about helping others and you meet the following criteria, please contact us.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering with a minimum of 3.5 GPA.
- At least 10 years of software development experience with a Fortune 500 company.
- Strong computer science fundamentals and exceptional software design, problem-solving and coding skills.
- At least 2 years of tutoring, coaching or mentoring experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in U.S. without visa sponsorship.